- Made of leather, glass beads, and bone
- Comes with hand sewn gift pouch
- Features adjustable knots at end
- Measures 23" long x 0.5" wide (58.4 x 1.3 cm)
- Handmade in and fairly traded from Kenya
Made by: Sasa Designs
Sasa Designs' beaders are a group of strong and proud deaf women. Long taught to be ashamed of their "disability," they have now been empowered through building a successful business and a community that lifts them up daily. The women have been crafting intricate jewelry for nearly five years. With many single moms in the group, the next generation is going to soar, thanks to consistent wages, access to healthcare, and healthy food.